1.The side effects related to Scopolamine hydrobromide's intrinsic characteristics may be overcome by the development of new ODTs.
1. 5'-Demethylaquillochin exhibits the most potential chemopreventive ability.
2. 5'-Demethylaquillochin and its isomer from the dichloromethane extract of E. cavaleriei have potential as chemopreventive agents through induction of detoxification enzymes.
1. Melatonin produces anti-cancer effects via several mechanisms, including by induction of apoptosis.
2. The crosstalk and cross regulation between the Melatonin receptor and the glucocorticoid receptor on hippocampal progenitor cell proliferation.
3. Melatonin may be useful as a pharmacological agent to protect against hepatic metabolic diseases due to its ability to regulate expression of miR-23a.
4. Melatonin, a hormone known for its effects on free radical scavenging and antioxidant activity, can reduce lead toxicity in vivo and in vitro.We examined the effects of Melatonin on lead bio-distribution.
1. Leachianone A possesses a profound cytotoxic activity against human hepatoma cell line HepG2 in vitro, with an IC(50) value of 3.4microg/ml post-48-h treatment.