|A unique collection of 51 Antihypertensive natural compound library for Antihypertensive screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb138|| Antihypertensive Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 51 Compounds|
2mg/well * 51 Compounds
1. Quercetin is one of the most prominent dietary antioxidants, it is claimed to exert beneficial health effects, this includes protection against various diseases such as osteoporosis, certain forms of cancer, pulmonary and cardiovascular diseases but also against aging.
2. Quercetin aglycone modulates several signal transduction pathways involving MEK/ERK and Nrf2/keap1, which is associated with the processes of inflammation and carcinogenesis.
3. Guercetin can attenuate the function of AR by repressing its expression, inhibit the secretion of the prostate-specific, androgen-regulated tumor markers, PSA and hK2. and has the potential to become a chemopreventive and/or chemotherapeutic agent for prostate cancer.
4. Quercetin and curcumin modulate ACFs correlates well with their ability to induce apoptosis via the mitochondrial pathway, may exert significant and potentially beneficial effects on decreasing the amount of precancerous lesions and inducing apoptosis in the large intestine.
5. Quercetin supplementation reduces blood pressure in hypertensive subjects.
1. Syringin has antitumour effect.
2. Syringin has antiproliferative effect.
3. Syringin has immunomodulatory effect.
4. Syringin has platelet aggregation inhibiting effect.
5. Syringin can prevent Abeta(25-35)-induced neuronal cell damage.
6. Syringin has anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects, may be attributed to its in vivo transformation to sinapyl alcohol.
1. Pomolic acid, isolated from R. woodsii and H. capitata, was identified as an anti-HIV agent (EC50 1.4 microg/mL, T. I. 16.6).
2. Pomolic acid has anti-inflammatory and apoptotic activities.
3. Pomolic acid exerts anti-cancer properties through the modulation of AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) pathways and its value as an anti-cancer agent in breast cancer therapy.
4. Pomolic acid is a potent inhibitor of the aggregation of human platelets induced by ADP and Epinephrine, exhibits IC50 values close to 60 nM and 20 nM, respectively; pomolic acid does not inhibit human platelet aggregation induced by PAF, collagen, U46619 (thromboxane analogue), TRAP or arachidonic acid; suggests that the hypotensive and platelet anti-aggregating effects of pomolic acid and its potential role in cardiovascular therapy.
5. Pomolic acid can induce apoptosis in SK-OV-3 cells, which is mediated by the mitochondrial-mediated intrinsic and death receptor-induced extrinsic pathways.
1. Phellodendrine can suppress local semisyngeneic GvH reactions and systemic allogeneic GvH reactions in X-ray irradiated recipient mice, it also can suppress the induction phase of sheep red blood cell (SRBC)-induced delayed type hypersensitivity in mice and tuberculin-induced delayed type hypersensitivity in guinea pigs, suggests that phellodendrine is expected to be a valuable new type of immunosuppressor against the cellular immune response.
2. Phellodendrine has anti-nephritic activity, may be due to its ability to inhibit the proliferation or the migration of macrophages and cytotoxic T lymphocytes in the glomeruli.
3. Phellodendrine shows a good antioxidant effect in vivo, it can down-regulating AKT, IKK, NF-kB phosphorylation and COX-2 expression induced by AAPH, it also ameliorates the ROS-mediated inflammatory response.
4. Phellodendrine can reduce blood pressure and has antinephritis activity.
1. Polydatin is a mitochondria protector for acute severe hemorrhagic shock treatment, the neuronal mitochondrial injury is involved in the genesis of severe shock and polydatin may be the best choice for protection of neuron against mitochondrial injury in severe shock.
2. Polydatin has favorable potency to develop a hypolipemic and/or hepatoprotective agent in clinic.
3. Polydatin has a protective effect against ischemia/reperfusion injury in rat heart, the cardioprotection of polydatin is mainly mediated by cNOS which leading to an increase in NO production.
4. Polydatin is a natural precursor of resveratrol, it can induce β-defensin production and reduce inflammatory response, they reinforce cytoprotective response in stress conditions and suggest their use in cosmetic or pharmaceutical preparations.
5. Polydatin modulates inflammation by decreasing NF-κB activation and oxidative stress by increasing Gli1, Ptch1, SOD1 expression and ameliorates blood-brain barrier permeability for its neuroprotective effect in pMCAO rat brain.
6. Polydatin has antioxidant activity.
7. Polydatin inhibits growth of lung cancer cells by inducing apoptosis and causing cell cycle arrest.