Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) is a compound widely used in plastics technology to impart flexibility to rigid polymers, DEHP has oral toxicity during pregnancy and suckling in the Long-Evans rat.It can induce antiandrogenic effects in Spague-Dawley (SD) rats.
|CFN99505||Aristolochic acid A
Aristolochic acid A is a potent nephrotoxin, which strongly induced toxic damage during ovarian maturation by inhibiting Akt phosphorylation-mediated suppression of apoptosis.
|CFN99506||Aristolochic acid B
Aristolochic acid II (Aristolochic acid B，AAII), one of the major components of the carcinogenic plant extract aristolochic acid, is known to be mutagenic and to form DNA adducts in vitro and in vivo, AAII shows more carcinogenic risk than aristolochic acid I, and this may be, at least partly, the result of its increased levels in kidney and plasma.
Deoxycholic acid is a strong promoter of hepatocarcinogenesis with possible complete carcinogenicity in the liver and promotion potential for tumor development in the small intestine. Loss of deoxycholic acid-induced EGFR/Ras/MAPK pathway function potentiates deoxycholic acid-stimulated FAS-induced hepatocyte cell death via a reduction in the expression of c-FLIP isoforms.
1. Heraclenin and imperatorin have an equally strong clastogenic effect .
2. Heraclenin can induce apoptosis in Jurkat leukemia cells.
3. Heraclenin has mutagenicity in Chlamydomonas reinhardii.
4. (+)-Heraclenin displays significant levels of antiplasmodial and moderate levels of antimicrobial activities.
5. Heraclenin has anticoagulant activity.
6. Heraclenin shows anti-inflammatory activity.