1. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) is a compound widely used in plastics technology to impart flexibility to rigid polymers, DEHP has oral toxicity during pregnancy and suckling in the Long-Evans rat.
2. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate and Perinatal butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) can induce antiandrogenic effects in Spague-Dawley (SD) rats.
3. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate has toxic or endocrine disrupting effects on aquatic species in water bodies.
4. Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate is the most commonly used plasticizing agent for the widely used plastic polyvinylchloride (PVC), is an ubiquitous environmental contaminant, many workers have demonstrated its exceedingly low acute toxicity, while results from chronic exposure studies have been mixed.
5. In 1982 the National Toxicology Program reported a significantly increased incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in rats and mice exposed to high doses of DEHP over a period of two years.
|CFN99505||Aristolochic acid A
1. Aristolochic acid A is a potent nephrotoxin.
2. Aristolochic acid A strongly induces toxic damage during ovarian maturation by inhibiting Akt phosphorylation-mediated suppression of apoptosis.
|CFN99506||Aristolochic acid B
1. Aristolochic acid II (Aristolochic acid B，AAII), one of the major components of the carcinogenic plant extract aristolochic acid, is known to be mutagenic and to form DNA adducts in vitro and in vivo, AAII shows more carcinogenic risk than aristolochic acid I, and this may be, at least partly, the result of its increased levels in kidney and plasma.
1. Hyaluronic acid-Deoxycholic acid conjugates are a good candidate for drug delivery and could potentiate therapeutic formulations for doxorubicin-mediated cancer therapy.
1. Heraclenin induces apoptosis in Jurkat leukemia cells in mechanistically different ways.