1. Artemether has significant anticancer and antitumor activities.
2. Artemether is an anti-schistosomiasis agent.
3. Artemether is an antimalarial agent.
4. Artemether and arteether have fatal neurotoxicity.
1. (+)-Bicuculline is GABAA-receptor antagonist.
2. (+)-Bicuculline is a kind of convulsant.
3. (+)-Bicuculline is effective in vitro against spore germination of some plant pathogenic fungi, it can significantly inhibit spore germination of all the fungi at concentrations of 100-1000 ppm.
1. Tutin has human effect on CNS from ingestion of C. spp .
1. Corticosterone is considered to be a stress hormone and to be cytotoxic toward neurons, and the cytotoxic effect could be protected by Yokukansan.
2. A delayed effect of elevated Corticosterone on breeding success rather than an immediate suppression of prolactin concentrations causing premature failure.
1. Rotenone is a mitochondrial complex I inhibitor that produces an animal model of Parkinson's disease.
2. Rotenone-induced α-synuclein aggregation is mediated by the calcium/GSK3β signaling pathway.
3. SiRNA-mediated GAPDH knockdown reduced Rotenone-induced H9C2 cell death occurring via autophagy and anti-oxidative stress pathway.
4. Rotenone can increase intracellular levels of the toxic dopamine metabolite 3,4-dihydroxyphenyl-acetaldehyde (DOPAL), via decreasing DOPAL metabolism by aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) and decreasing vesicular sequestration of cytoplasmic dopamine by the vesicular monoamine transporter (VMAT).