ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
Product Intended Use
1. Reference standards
2. Pharmacological research
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Sent to Email: email@example.com
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: No. 83, CheCheng Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal & Western Union
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
Phytochemistry Letters22 Dec. 2016Food Chemistry.2015 Feb.7.Scientific ResearchJune 20, 2017Phytother Res.2015 Apr 17.Food Res Int. 2017 Jun;
J Sci Food Agric. 2017 MarAntiviral Res.2013 Jun;98(3):386-93.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016 Jul 26;Pharmacogn Mag.2015 Jul-Sep.Journal of Medicinal Plant Research.2013 Nov 7
JPCJuly 12, 2017Molecules. 2017 Jun 2;J Ethnopharmacol. 2016 Jul 12.Univ. of Limpopo2016
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
Calcutta University (India)Northeast Normal University Chan... (China)Leibniz-Institut für Pflanzenbi... (Germany)University of Brasilia (Brazil)
University of Oslo (Norway)Institute of Bioorganic Chemistr... (Poland)Mendel University in Brno (Czech Republic)Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Tokyo Woman's Christian University (Japan)Lund University (Sweden)Mahatma Gandhi University (India)
Vicenin -3 Description
||The herbs of Chrysanthemi indici L.
|Biological Activity or Inhibitors:
|| 1. Tulsi and its flavonoids orientin and vicenin possess radioprotective effects.
2. Orientin and vicenin can protect against foetal irradiation-induced genomic damage and instability, thereby reducing the delayed chromosomal abnormalities and tumorigenesis in adult.
||Pyridine, Methanol, Ethanol, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.