- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol....2016...
- Sci Rep.2018, 8(1):12970
- Pharmaceutics.2021, 13(11):1839.
- Int Immunopharmacol.2020, 90:107268.
- Wageningen University & Research...2018...
- Journal of Oil Palm Research...2019...
- Nutr Cancer.2022, 1-13.
- Toxins (Basel).2021, 13(12):898.
- Front Pharmacol.2022, 13:806869.
- Food Chem.2016, 191:81-90
- Food Chemistry: X.2022, 2022.100270
- Food Funct.2022, 13(23):12105-12120.
- Natural Product Communications...2020...
- Nutrients2020, 12(3):811.
- Arch Biochem Biophys.2020, 687:108384.
- Mol Immunol. 2016, 78:121-132
- Journal of Food Quality...2022...
- Foods.2021, 10(12):2929.
- J Food Sci.2022, 87(11):4905-4916.
- Chinese Journal of Hospital Pharm...2020...
- Genes (Basel).2021, 12(7):1024.
- Nutrients.2019, 11(6):E1380
- Molecules.2021, 26(19):6032.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Florida A&M University (USA)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (USA)
- FORTH-IMBB (Greece)
- Sanford Burnham Medical Researc... (USA)
- University of Fribourg (Switzerland)
- Korea Institute of Oriental Med... (Korea)
- Research Unit Molecular Epigene... (Germany)
- University of Illinois (USA)
- Michigan State University (USA)
- Shanghai Institute of Biochemis... (China)
- Gyeongsang National University (Korea)
- Cell Mol Biol(Noisy-le-grand)2019, 65(7):77-83
- Int J Mol Sci.2022, 23(11):6104.
- Front Microbiol.2020, 11:583594.
- Phytother Res.2022, 10.1002:ptr.7602.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2022, 9767292,2.
- Journal of Ginseng Research2021, 3 June.
- Front Plant Sci.2017, 8:723
- Archives of Biological sciences2022, 00:21-21
- SCOPUS.2020, 836-847.
- J of Essential Oil Research2019, 1677272
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
|| Reference standards.|
Arisanschinin E Description
||The fruits of Schizandra chinensis Baill.
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Planta Med. 2010 Oct;76(14):1605-10. |
|Arisanschinins A-E, lignans from Schisandra arisanensis hay.[Pubmed: 20309794 ]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Four new oxygenated dibenzocyclooctadiene lignans, arisanschinins A-D ( 1- 4), and a new 1,4-bis(phenyl)-2,3-dimethylbutane lignan, Arisanschinin E ( 5), together with 15 known compounds, were isolated from the EtOAc-soluble fraction of the aerial parts of SCHISANDRA ARISANENSIS Hay. The structures of 1- 5 were elucidated on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analyses, including 2D NMR (HMQC, HMBC, and NOESY) experiments. The configurations of the biphenyl and octadiene moieties were deduced from circular dichroism (CD) and NOESY spectra, respectively.
Compound 1 showed significant inhibition of α-glucosidase IN VITRO. The radical-scavenging activities of these compounds were evaluated using DPPH.