- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
Methyl nonyl ketone
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $7.0 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Asian J Beauty Cosmetol...2020...
- J Cell Mol Med.2022, 26(23):5807-5819.
- FASEB J.2019, 33(8):9685-9694
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol....2022...
- Gene.2022, 815:146178.
- J AOAC Int.2021, 104(6):1634-1651.
- Nutraceuticals2022, 2(3),150-161
- Int J Mol Sci.2022, 23(11):6104.
- J Biomed Sci.2020, 27(1):60.
- Anticancer Res.2022, 42(9):4403-4410.
- Current Pharmaceutical Analysis...2017...
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2021...
- Applied Biological Chemistry...2022...
- The Korea Journal of Herbology...2016...
- Front. Physiol.2022, 790345.
- Pharmaceuticals (Basel)....2020...
- Evid-Based Compl Alt2020, 7202519:13
- Heliyon2020, 6(6):e04337.
- BMC Complement Altern Med....2019...
- Food Research International2020, 108987
- Sustainability2021, 13(23),12981.
- Molecules.2021, 26(8):2161.
- Planta Med.2018, 84(6-07):465-474
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Sri Ramachandra University (India)
- University of Fribourg (Switzerland)
- National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Lodz University of Technology (Poland)
- Centrum Menselijke Erfelijkheid (Belgium)
- Harvard University (USA)
- Universidad de La Salle (Mexico)
- Sri Sai Aditya Institute of Pha... (India)
- MTT Agrifood Research Finland (Finland)
- The Ohio State University (USA)
- Universidad Veracuzana (Mexico)
- Antioxidants (Basel).2022, 11(12):2411.
- Int J Mol Sci.2022, 23(23):15213.
- J Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis2022, 114631.
- Vietnam Journal of Science2022,64(2):69-75.
- Biomedicines.2022, 10(2):463.
- Food Science and Human Wellness2022, 11(4):965-974
- Cell Metab.2020, S1550-4131(20)30002-4
- J Ethnopharmacol.2020, 249:112396
- Phytomedicine.2021, 93:153796.
- Fitoterapia.2022, 105141.
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
||Methyl nonyl ketone could as in-soil odour repellent, it has the potential to repel common voles in the field.|
|Journal of Chinese Medicinal Materials, 2007, 30(12):1558-1560. |
|Tissue distribution on methyl nonyl ketone of the volatile oil from Houttyunia cordata in mice.[Pubmed: 18422191]|
|To study the tissue distribution on Methyl nonyl ketone of the volatile oil from Houttuynia cordata in mice in order to provide a guidance for the clinical trial.|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
The concentrations of the volatile oil from Houttuynia cordata in biological samples were determined by GC method.Results:After a single oral dose of 5.0 g/kg volatile oil from Houttuynia cordata in mice, parent drug was mainly distributed in windpipe,intesting,liver,kidney,heart, blood,spleen,lung,brain,muscle;after 7 hours,parent drug of every tissue decreased over 90%.
Parent drug mianly distributes in windpipe,intestine,liver,kidney.The experiment provides pharmacokinetic evidence for the rational administration and the further development of Houttuynia cordata.
Methyl nonyl ketone Description
||The volatile oil from Houttuynia cordata
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Pest Management ence, 2013 Mar;69(3):431-6. |
|Efficacy of methyl nonyl ketone as an in-soil repellent for common voles (Microtus arvalis).[Pubmed: 23292923]|
|Common voles (Microtus arvalis) can cause enormous damage in agriculture. Tests were conducted using an alternative approach to rodenticide-based vole management by developing an in-soil odour repellent based on the secondary plant metabolite Methyl nonyl ketone (MNK).
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Replicated 25 m(2) plots were established in forage grassland to test efficacy and application schemes using a foam application that included MNK. MNK significantly reduced the number of reopened burrow entrances in all field trials compared with untreated control plots, with repeated application for 6 days reducing vole activity by up to 90%. The addition of black pepper oil (BPO) did not enhance the efficacy of the MNK foam. Voles tended to avoid burrows where MNK was applied and rather opened new burrows instead of reopening the treated burrow entrances. The foam application scheme led to a repellent effect that lasted for about 4-5 days. A single additional application of MNK after 4 days can extend the treatment effects for a further 2 days.
The results indicate that MNK has the potential to repel common voles in the field. However, more studies are needed to enhance the duration of a one-off treatment effect to yield a user-friendly field application to manage vole populations.