|A unique collection of 81 Cardioprotective natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).|
|Catalog No:||Bb1313|| Cardioprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 81 Compounds|
2mg/well * 81 Compounds
|CFN90262||Safflor Yellow A
1. Safflor Yellow A protects cultured rat cardiomyocytes against A/R injury, maybe via inhibiting cellular oxidative stress and apoptosis.
1. Breviscapine can treat coronary disease .
2. Breviscapine inhibits the increased levels of 4-HNE and 8-OHdG, and enhances the antioxidant capacity of cortex tissue.
3. Breviscapine can reduce the inflammatory response, protect the lungs from inflammatory cascade responses by inhibiting the expression of IL-18 and ICAM-1.
4. Breviscapine injection significantly ameliorates neurologic deficit, reduces infarct volume and water content, and suppresses the levels of NSE in a time-dependent manner, may the mechanism is by up-regulating the expression of Nrf2/HO-1 pathway .
Cinnamic aldehyde, a COX-2 inhibitor, exhibits cardioprotective, antidepressant-like, anti-leukemia, anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory properties. Its supplementation can improve glucose and lipid homeostasis in diabetic animals.
Aralosides possess protective effect against experimental myocardial ischemia and infarction, the mechanism of myocardial protection may be attributed to the amelioration of FFA metabolic deterioration and membrane peroxidation induced by oxygen free radicals. Aralosides have anti-inflammatory effect, they also can effectively prevent acute alcoholic liver injury.
Schisanhenol has antioxidative effect on human LDL oxidation, may be through scavenging free radicals; it also has anti-apoptosis effect on BACSs, may be related to its inhibition of ROS generation. Schisanhenol can protect against adriamycin induced heart mitochondrial toxicity.