|A unique collection of 38 Food-additives natural compounds for research|
|Catalog No:||F1|| Food-additives Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 38 Compounds|
2mg/well * 38 Compounds
1. Limonin has anticancer activity.
2. Limonin has antioxidant activity.
3. Limonin has anti-inflammatory activity.
4. Limonin is a widely used dietary supplement, one of the most prevalent citrus limonoids.
5. Limonin has negligible inhibitory effects on human CYP1A2, CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, and P-gp.
6. Limonin and nomilin have anti-human immunodeficiency virus(HIV)activity, have inhibition effects on the growth of HIV-1 in culture of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) and on monocytes/macrophages (M/M).
1. D-Glucosamine hydrochloride is an endogenous amino monosaccharide synthesized from glucose that is useful in the treatment of joint diseases in both humans and animals.
2. Fucoxanthin is an effective anti-arthritis agent through an antiinflammation mechanism, fucoxanthin may enhance therapeutic effect of glucosamine hydrochloride on rat arthritis through mechanism of antiinflammation.
3. D-glucosamine hydrochloride has antimicrobial effect on the common 21 strains of food spoilage microorganisms, it could as preservative agent was used to preserve nature eleo juice.
4. D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride has antitumor effects.
5. D-glucosamine hydrochloride induces cell apoptosis by blocking of cell-cycle.
1. L-Rhamnose can increase serum propionate after long-term supplementation, but lactulose does not raise serum acetate.
2. L-Rhamnose and probably its neighboring residues in the other core of P. aeruginosa are heterogeneous in some association with the O serotype.
3. L-fucose and especially L-rhamnose have anticancer potential, they exert a significant suppressive effect on tumour growth.
4. L-Rhamnose may exhibit excellent sodium-glucose transporter (SGLT1 and SGLT2) inhibition activity.
1. Hotrienol is a flavouring ingredient.
2. Hotrienol is an excellent fruity smelling compound.