- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $10.8 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- FEBS J.2022, 10.1111:febs.16676.
- Sains Malaysiana2022, 51(4):1143-1154
- Russian J Bioorganic Chemistry ...2021...
- J of L. Chroma.&Related Tech...2017...
- Pol J Microbiol.2021, 70(1):117-130.
- Planta Med.2018, 84(15):1101-1109
- Molecules.2020, 25(21):5091.
- Molecules.2019, 24(1):E159
- Legume Science2021, 3(4): e101.
- Plant Sci.2020, 301:110656.
- Nat Commun.2021, 12(1):681.
- Antioxidants (Basel).2021, 10(10):1638.
- Front Microbiol.2021, 12:736780.
- Elife.2021, 10:e68058.
- J Biol Chem.2014, 289(3):1723-31
- Cardiovasc Toxicol....2021...
- Pharmacognosy Journal....2022...
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2017...
- Drug Chem Toxicol.2020, 1-12.
- Korean J. Medicinal Crop Sci....2021...
- Forensic Sci Int.2022, 341:111475.
- Curr Issues Mol Biol....2022...
- Korean J Pain.2021, 34(4):405-416.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Universit?t Basel (Switzerland)
- Colorado State University (USA)
- National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Universidade de Franca (Brazil)
- Kazusa DNA Research Institute (Japan)
- University of Parma (Italy)
- Chang Gung University (Taiwan)
- Cancer Research Initatives Foun... (Malaysia)
- Medical University of Gdansk (Poland)
- University of British Columbia (Canada)
- University of Cincinnati (USA)
- Journal of Oil Palm Research2019, 31(2):238-247
- J of Food Quality2020, 8851285.
- Molecules2022, 27(14):4601
- Molecules.2019, 24(23):E4303
- Pharmacognosy Journal.2020, 12(2), p232-235.
- Molecules.2017, 22(2)
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2021, 2021:8847358.
- J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol.2016, 27(1):1-8
- J Med Food.2022, 25(3):272-280.
- Journal of Molecular Liquids2022, 364:120062.
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
||Behenic acid is a cholesterol-raising fatty acid in humans and is therefore not a suitable substitute for palmitic acid in manufactured triacylglycerols.|
|American Journal of Clinical Nutrition,2001 Jan;73(1):41-4. |
|Behenic acid is a cholesterol-raising saturated fatty acid in humans.[Pubmed: 11124748]|
| Dietary Behenic acid (22:0) is poorly absorbed. Because of its low bioavailability compared with other fatty acids and because of its very long chain length, the effect of dietary Behenic acid (behenate) on serum lipid concentrations in humans is assumed to be neutral.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
The objective was to establish the cholesterol-raising potential of Behenic acid by comparing the effects on lipid and lipoprotein concentrations of a specially formulated fat enriched with Behenic acid with those of palm oil (rich in palmitic acid; 16:0) and high-oleic acid sunflower oil (rich in cis oleic acid; 18:1). In a randomized, crossover, metabolic-ward study, 7 mildly hypercholesterolemic men were fed 3 natural-food diets supplemented with behenate oil, palm oil, or high-oleic acid sunflower oil. Mean serum lipid and lipoprotein concentrations and plasma triacylglycerol fatty acid composition were determined from fasting blood drawn during the final 4 d of each 3-wk diet period. Behenate oil produced mean concentrations of total cholesterol (5.87+/-0.8 mmol/L) and LDL cholesterol (4.40+/-0.8 mmol/L) not significantly different from those produced by palm oil (5.84+/-0.7 and 4.42+/-0.7 mmol/L, respectively) but significantly higher than those produced by high-oleic acid sunflower oil (5.12+/-0.5 and 3.70+/-0.6 mmol/L, respectively). There were no significant differences in triacylglycerol or HDL-cholesterol concentrations.
Despite its low bioavailability compared with oleic acid, Behenic acid is a cholesterol-raising fatty acid in humans and is therefore not a suitable substitute for palmitic acid in manufactured triacylglycerols.
Behenic acid Description
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.