- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $148.1 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Molecules.2021, 26(13):4081.
- J Ethnopharmacol.2022, 289:115018.
- Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmac...2017...
- Molecules.2021, 26(12):3652.
- Molecules.2021, 26(9):2802.
- Int J Oncol.2019, 55(1):320-330
- Asian J Beauty Cosmetol...2022...
- J Appl Toxicol.2020, 40(7):965-978.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2022...
- Molecules.2019, 24(4):E709
- J Ethnopharmacol.2017, 198:91-97
- PLoS One.2017, 12(8):e0181191
- Pak J Pharm Sci.2019, 32(6)
- South African Journal of Botany...2021...
- JLiquid Chromatography & Related ...2021...
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy...2014...
- Eur J Pharmacol.2022, 917:174744.
- Plant Archives2020, 2(1),2929-2934
- Neurotox Res.2020, 38(1):163-174.
- Front Chem.2022, 10:1048467.
- Molecules.2021, 26(3):695.
- Enzyme Microb Technol....2022...
- Nutr Res Pract.2020, 14(5):478-489.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Siksha O Anusandhan University (India)
- Calcutta University (India)
- University of Wollongong (Australia)
- Macau University of Science and... (China)
- Chang Gung University (Taiwan)
- University of Toulouse (France)
- Technical University of Denmark (Denmark)
- Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical ... (USA)
- Cancer Research Initatives Foun... (Malaysia)
- University of Dicle (Turkey)
- Universitas Airlangga (Indonesia)
- Phytochemistry Letters2017, 449-455
- Cell Metab.2020, S1550-4131(20)30002-4
- Fitoterapia.2015, 100:179-86
- Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy2020, 125:109950
- Sci Rep. 2018, 462(8)
- Molecules2022, 27(12):3903.
- TCI CO.2019, US20190151257A1
- Nutr Res Pract2019, 13:e45
- Plant Cell,Tissue & Organ Culture2016, 127(1):115-121
- Int J Mol Sci. 2014, 15(5):8443-57
Related Screening Libraries
||4'-Hydroxywogonin has positive effect on inhabiting those human tumor lines in vitro, with IC50 value is 8.3-38.4ug/mL .|
|Planta Med. 2011 Mar;77(4):388-93. |
|Chromatographic fingerprint and quantitative analysis of seven bioactive compounds of Scutellaria barbata.[Pubmed: 20862635]|
|Scutellaria barbata D. Don is widely used as a folk antitumor and anti-inflammatory agent in Asia. However, a simple and global quality control method for S. barbata was lacking. In this study, six phenolic compounds, including P-coumaric acid, scutellarin, apigenin 5-O-β-glucopyranoside, luteolin, apigenin and 4'-Hydroxywogonin were obtained from S. barbata by phytochemical investigations. |
METHODS AND RESULTS:
The six compounds plus baicalein show cytotoxcities to the nine human cancer cells, K562, MGC-803, HL60, SH-SY5Y, SW1116, SMMC-7221, SW480, HepG2 and KB. Subsequently, a high-performance liquid chromatography with photodiode array detector (HPLC-DAD) was developed for both fingerprint analysis of S. barbata and quantitative determination of the seven anticancer active compounds in S. barbata. The chromatographic separation was accomplished on an Ultimate™ XB-C18 column (4.6 x 250 mm, 5 µm) in 65 min. For fingerprinting, 26 common peaks were found and selected as characteristic peaks to assess the consistency of S. barbata samples. For quantitative analysis, the seven bioactive compounds showed good regression relationship ( R² > 0.999) within test ranges and the recovery of the method was in the range of 90-105 %.
In brief, the present study provides the fingerprint analysis and quantitative methods for global and systematical quality control of S. barbata for its anticancer usage.
||The roots of Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Nat Prod Res. 2013 Oct;27(20):1930-2. |
|Flavonoids of Dikamali: A phytochemical reinvestigation.[Pubmed: 23537094]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Eleven known flavonoids (1-11) were isolated from Dikamali, the gum resin of Gardenia lucida. Three of them, desmethylnobiletin, pectolinarigenin and xanthomicrol, are a new report from this source. Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) data are being given for all the isolates. For two of them, viz., 3',4'-dimethoxywogonin and 4'-Hydroxywogonin, such data have not been reported in literature.
Furthermore, correct NMR data are being provided for gardenin C as the data reported in literature were found to be incorrect.
|Zhong Yao Cai. 2006 Jul;29(7):677-9. |
|Studies on chemical constituents of flavonoid from Verbena officinals.[Pubmed: 17059005]|
|Five compounds have been isolated from Verbena offcinals L. On the basis of spectral analysis and physicochemical properties, the compounds were identified as luteolin (1), kaempferol (2), quercetin (3), apigenin (4) and 4'-Hydroxywogonin (5). 1, 2 and 3 were obtained from the genus for the first time.|