- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $10.8 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Journal of Life Science2018, 917-922
- Sci Rep.2021, 11(1):21038.
- Appl Biochem Biotechnol....2022...
- Korean J. of Food Sci. and Tech...2016...
- Pharmaceuticals (Basel)....2021...
- Front Immunol.2018, 9:2091
- Phytomedicine.2022, 99:153997.
- Int J Mol Sci.2020, 21(9):3392.
- Int J Mol Sci.2021, 22(19):10220.
- Phytother Res.2019, 33(3):676-689
- J of Applied Pharmaceutical Scien...2020...
- Journal of Plant Growth Regulatio...2022...
- Korean J. Medicinal Crop Sci....2022...
- Hum Exp Toxicol....2022...
- Molecules.2017, 22(12)
- Oncol Lett.2020, 20(4):122.
- Antioxidants2022, 11(2),234.
- Green Chemistry2021, ISSUE 2.
- Phytomedicine.2022, 100:154085.
- Int J Mol Sci.2020, 21(22):8816.
- Plant J.2021, 107(6):1711-1723.
- Antioxidants (Basel).2021, 10(1):112.
- Asian Journal of Chemistry...2014...
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- University of Cincinnati (USA)
- Periyar University (India)
- University of Fribourg (Switzerland)
- Medical University of Gdansk (Poland)
- University of Zurich (Switzerland)
- CSIRO - Agriculture Flagship (Australia)
- University of Malaya (Malaysia)
- Lund University (Sweden)
- University of Ioannina (Greece)
- Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Kra... (Poland)
- The Institute of Cancer Research (United Kingdom)
- Journal of Life Science2017, 233-240
- LWT-Food Sci Technol2020, 109163
- J Pharm Biomed Anal.2019, 172:268-277
- Food Control2022, 132:108434.
- Antioxidants (Basel).2021, 10(10):1638.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2020, 2020:1970349.
- Research J. Pharm. and Tech.2020, 13(7):3059-3064.
- Molecular & Cellular Toxicology2017, 13(3):271-278
- Processes2021, 9(1), 153.
- Molecules.2018, 23(10):E2638
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
|| Dihydroquinine has equivalent antimalarial activity.|
|Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene, 1996,164(2):380-6. |
|Antimalarial activity and interactions between quinine, dihydroquinine and 3-hydroxyquinine against Plasmodium falciparum in vitro.[Reference: WebLink]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
The antimalarial activities of quinine, Dihydroquinine (a natural impurity found in commercial pharmaceutical formulations of quinine) and 3-hydroxyquinine (the principal metabolite of quinine in humans) were tested both individually and in pairs against 5 strains of Plasmodium falciparum isolated from patients in Thailand. The median inhibitory concentrations (IC50) were similar for quinine (168 nmol/L, range 68–366), and Dihydroquinine (129 nmol/L, range 54–324), and both were significantly lower than that of 3-hydroxyquinine (1160 nmol/L, range 378–3154) (P = 0·027). When these drugs were tested in combination, there was no evidence of synergy or antagonism, as determined by fractionary inhibitory indices and isobolograms.
Quinine and its impurity, Dihydroquinine, have equivalent antimalarial activities which are approximately 10 times greater than that of the metabolite 3-hydroxyquinine. These 2 compounds, which are not usually measured in specific drug assays, contribute to antimalarial activity after quinine administration.
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.