- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $175.7 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Phytomedicine.2015, 22(14):1262-8
- Molecules.2015, 20(11):20014-30
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2021...
- Appl. Sci. 2021, 11(1),14.
- J of l. Chroma.&Related Tech...2020...
- J Ethnopharmacol.2021, 267:113615.
- Int J Mol Sci.2018, 19(9):E2601
- Plant Biotechnology Reports ...2021...
- The Journal of Animal & Plant Sci...2020...
- Molecules.2021, 26(13):4081.
- Phytomedicine.2022, 102:154183.
- RSC Adv.2018, 32621-32636
- Univerzita Karlova2022, 173245.
- Int J Mol Sci.2015, 16(1):1232-51
- Sci Rep.2017, 7:46299
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy....2015...
- Biosci Rep.2020, 40(8):BSR20201219.
- J of Dentistry & Oral Health...2019...
- J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle....2022...
- Molecules2020, 25(4):892
- Antioxidants (Basel).2021, 10(8):1300.
- Front Pharmacol.2021, 12:690113.
- Int J Mol Sci.2021, 22(9):5012.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Universitas islam negeri Jakarta (Indonesia)
- Tokyo Woman's Christian University (Japan)
- Sanford Burnham Medical Researc... (USA)
- University of Malaya (Malaysia)
- Kazusa DNA Research Institute (Japan)
- Tohoku University (Japan)
- Universite Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium)
- MTT Agrifood Research Finland (Finland)
- University of Maryland School o... (USA)
- Stanford University (USA)
- Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Kra... (Poland)
- Molecules.2021, 26(3):695.
- Food Chem.2020, 313:126079
- Kor. J. Herbol.2022, 37(5): 89-96.
- The Journal of Phytopharmacology2020, 9(1): 1-4
- Mol Pharm.2017, 14(9):3164-3177
- Journal of Ginseng Research2022, j.jgr.2022.09.005.
- Biomed Sci Letters.2020, 26:319-326
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2022, 2022:3483511
- Oncol Rep.2021, 46(2):166.
- Life Sci.2022, 311(Pt A):121157.
Related Screening Libraries
||(+)-Hannokinol and MESO-hannokinol can significantly inhibit lipopolysaccharide-induced nitric oxide production in BV2 microglial cells at concentrations ranging from 1 microM to 100 microM.
|Planta Med. 2008 Jun;74(8):867-9. |
|Inhibitory constituents of lipopolysaccharide-induced nitric oxide production in BV2 microglia isolated from Amomum tsao-ko.[Pubmed: 18523923 ]|
|A methanolic extract of the fruits of AMOMUM TSAO-KO (Zingiberaceae) significantly attenuated nitric oxide production in lipopolysaccharide-simulated BV2 microglia.|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Two new bicyclic nonanes characterized as 6,7-dihydroxy-indan-4-carbaldehyde ( 1) and 6-hydroxy-indan-4-carbaldehyde ( 2) were isolated with the eleven known compounds 6,7-dihydroxy-3,7-dimethyloct-2-enoic acid ( 3), tsaokoin ( 4), isotsaokoin ( 5), 8-oxogeraniol ( 6), P-menth-1-ene-5,6-diol ( 7), 3alpha-hydroxycarvotagenone ( 8), tsaokoarylone ( 9), 1,7-bis(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-4,6-heptadien-3one ( 10), (+)-Hannokinol ( 11), MESO-Hannokinol ( 12) and hannokinin ( 13), from the fruits of A. TSAO-KO using bioactivity-guided fractionation.
All thirteen compounds significantly inhibited lipopolysaccharide-induced nitric oxide production in BV2 microglial cells at concentrations ranging from 1 microM to 100 microM.
||The herbs of Alnus japonica
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Chinese Journal of Experimental Traditional Medical Formulae, 2015 , 21 (3) :37-40. |
|Identification of Chemical Constituents Occurring in Leaves of Alpinia officinarum[Reference: WebLink]|
|The current study aimed to identify the chemical constituents occurring in the leaves of Alpinia officinarum. |
METHODS AND RESULTS:
The collected leaves of A. officinarum were dried in an electric thermostatic drying oven at 40° C overnight. The freshly dried leaves were smashed using a universal high-speed smashing machine and then sieved manually by an 80 mesh. The resulting fine powders and residue were mixed evenly. Twelve flavonoids were chrysin,pinocembrin,tectochrysin,apigenin,galangin,3-methylgalangin,acacetin,kaempferol,kaempferide,quercetin,isorhamnetin and rutin,respectively. Four diarylheptanoids included yakuchinone A,oxyphyllacinol,hexahydrocurcumin and Hannokinol.
Sixteen chemicals were identified using LC-MS / MS and some unknown diarylheptanoids need to be identified in the future.