- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $7.0 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Nat Commun.2019, 10(1):2745
- Separation Science Plus...2022...
- PLoS One.2018, 13(3):e0193386
- Nutr Res Pract.2020, 14(3):203-217.
- Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. ...2020...
- Neurochem Res.2021, s11064-021-03449-0
- Molecules.2019, 24(20):3755
- Theoretical and Experimental Plan...2022...
- Planta Med.2019, 85(3):217-224
- Am J Chin Med.2016, 44(6):1255-1271
- Front Pharmacol.2019, 10:1025
- Biosci Biotechnol Biochem....2020...
- BMC Complement Altern Med....2018...
- Life (Basel).2021, 11(7):616.
- J Agric Food Chem....2021...
- Molecules.2020, 25(21):5087.
- Mol Neurobiol.2021, 58(8):3665-3676.
- Foods.2021, 10(6):1378.
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol....2021...
- Molecules2022, 27(9):2827.
- Phytomedicine.2022, 102:154183.
- Molecules.2021, 26(16):4722.
- J Cell Mol Med....2020...
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- University of Wuerzburg (Germany)
- St. Jude Children Research Hosp... (USA)
- University of South Australia (Australia)
- Univerzita Karlova v Praze (Czech Republic)
- Funda??o Universitária de Dese... (Brazil)
- University of Melbourne (Australia)
- Ateneo de Manila University (Philippines)
- Istanbul University (Turkey)
- Universitas Airlangga (Indonesia)
- Semmelweis Unicersity (Hungary)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (India)
- The Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry2018, 67(4):201-206
- Molecules.2021, 26(8):2161.
- Bull. Natl. Mus. Nat. Sci.2021, 47(2),109-114.
- Plant Cell Physiol.2018, 59(1):128-141
- Turkish Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences2022, DOI: 10.4274
- Inflammation.2021, doi: 10.1007
- Int J Nanomedicine.2022, 17:6513-6525.
- Int. J. Mol. Sci.2022, 23(14),7699;
- Drug Chem Toxicol.2020, 1-14.
- Br J Pharmacol.2016, 173(2):396-410
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
|| Reference standards.|
|Journal of Computational Chemistry, 2010,7::230-252. |
| An all atom force field for simulations of proteins and nucleic acids.[Reference: WebLink]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
We present an all atom potential energy function for the simulation of proteins and nucleic acids. This work is an extension of the CH united atom function recently presented by S.J. Weiner et al. J. Amer. Chem. Soc. , 106 , 765 (1984).
The parameters of our function are based on calculations on ethane, propane, n butane, dimethyl ether, methyl ethyl ether, tetrahydrofuran, imidazole, Indole, deoxyadenosine, base paired dinucleoside phosphates, adenine, guanine, uracil, cytosine, thymine, insulin, and myoglobin. We have also used these parameters to carry out the first general vibrational analysis of all five nucleic acid bases with a molecular mechanics potential approach.
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.