- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- J Pharmaceut Biomed2020, 182:113110
- Sci Rep.2019, 9(1):4342
- Molecules.2020, 25(7):1625.
- PLoS One.2017, 12(3):e0173585
- Food Chem.2019, 275:746-753
- Planta Med.2022, 88(9-10):794-804.
- Tissue Cell.2022, 78:101901.
- Antioxidants (Basel).2020, 9(6):466.
- PLoS One.2018, 13(3):e0193386
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy....2015...
- Appl. Sci.2021, 11(1),14.
- Phytother Res.2022, 35844057.
- QASCF2022, 14(4).
- Agriculture2022, 12(2),227.
- Phytomedicine.2019, 55:229-237
- Separation Science Plus...2022...
- J Chromatogr A.2022, 1685:463640.
- Preprints2017, 2017120176
- Sci Rep. 2017, 17332(7)
- Int J Med Sci.2021, 18(10):2155-2161.
- J Ethnopharmacol.2020, 249:112396
- Oxid Med Cell Longev2019, 9056845:13
- Psychopharmacology (Berl).2020, 10.1007
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- University of Bonn (Germany)
- University of Dicle (Turkey)
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (USA)
- CSIRO - Agriculture Flagship (Australia)
- Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Kra... (Poland)
- Uniwersytet Medyczny w ?odzi (Poland)
- University of Madras (India)
- Medical University of Gdansk (Poland)
- Research Unit Molecular Epigene... (Germany)
- Anna University (India)
- University of British Columbia (Canada)
- J Nat Med.2020, 74(3):550-560.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2016, 2016:1739760
- J Mol Recognit.2020, 33(2):e2819
- Biomed Pharmacother.2021, 139:111585.
- Separations2021, 8(7),90.
- Food Chem.2022, 373(Pt B):131364.
- J Exp Bot.2016, 67(12):3777-88
- Int Immunopharmacol.2021, 101(Pt A):108181.
- Molecules.2018, 23(2)
- Biomed Pharmacother.2020, 128:110318.
Related Screening Libraries
||Lusianthridin shows appreciable cytotoxicity against human lung cancer cell lines. It exhibits anti-migratory property at nontoxic concentrations. |
|Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:350410. |
|Cytotoxic and Antimigratory Activities of Phenolic Compounds from Dendrobium brymerianum.[Pubmed: 25685168]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Chromatographic separation of a methanol extract prepared from the whole plant of Dendrobium brymerianum led to the isolation of eight phenolic compounds. Among the isolated compounds (1-8), moscatilin (1), gigantol (3), Lusianthridin (4), and dendroflorin (6) showed appreciable cytotoxicity against human lung cancer cell lines with IC50 values of 196.7, 23.4, 65.0, and 125.8 μg/mL, respectively, and exhibited antimigratory property at nontoxic concentrations.
This study is the first report on the biological activities of this plant.
||The herbs of Dendrobium nobile Lindl.
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.