- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $12.7 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Int J Mol Sci.2022, 23(13):7115.
- Toxins (Basel).2021, 13(12):898.
- Molecular & Cellular Toxicology...2017...
- Analytical sci. & Tech2016, 186-193
- Phytomedicine.2020, 79, 153351
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2018...
- J. of Med. Plant Research.2013, 90-151
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol....2021...
- Universite de Bordeaux...2017...
- Korea Institute of Oriental Medic...2020...
- bioRxiv2021, 458409.
- J.Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica...2017...
- J Med Food.2020, 23(6):633-640.
- Front. Plant Sci.2022, 13:757852.
- Cell Prolif.2021, 54(8):e13083.
- Gene.2022, 815:146178.
- Front Pharmacol.2018, 9:236
- Academic J of Second Military Med...2018...
- BMC Complement Altern Med....2019...
- J Food Sci.2022, 87(11):4905-4916.
- Int J Nanomedicine.2022, 17:6513-6525.
- Semyung University2017, 149407
- Cell Death Differ.2021, 1-8.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Imperial College London (United Kingdom)
- Medizinische Universit?t Wien (Austria)
- Korea Institute of Oriental Med... (Korea)
- University of Toulouse (France)
- University of Padjajaran (Indonesia)
- Max-Planck-Insitut (Germany)
- University of Maryland School o... (USA)
- Kyushu University (Japan)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (Malaysia)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (USA)
- Cornell University (USA)
- J Hepatocell Carcinoma.2022, 9:327-341.
- J Formos Med Assoc.2020, S0929-6646(20)30425-3
- Phytomedicine.2019, 58:152893
- J Appl Pharm Sci.2022, 12(04):044-053
- Int J Mol Sci.2018, 19(2)
- Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci.2020, 24(9):5127-5139.
- Front Pharmacol.2022, 13:972825.
- Daru.2022, 30(2):273-288.
- Front Pharmacol.2021, 12:652860.
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun.2018, 505(1):194-200
Related Screening Libraries
||Peimine has good anti-inflammatory effects in vivo, it inhibits the production of inflammatory cytokines induced by LPS through blocking MAPKs and NF-κB signaling pathways. It also has antitussive and sedative actions, the action being suspected to be central in nature.|
||IL Receptor | TNF-α | NF-kB | p65 | p38MAPK | ERK | JNK | IkB | IKK|
|Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2013 Oct;35(5):567-72. |
|Peimine impairs pro-inflammatory cytokine secretion through the inhibition of the activation of NF-κB and MAPK in LPS-induced RAW264.7 macrophages.[Pubmed: 23944357]|
|In the previous study, we found that Peimine has good anti-inflammatory effects in vivo. However, the anti-inflammatory mechanism of Peimine remains unclear. We, therefore, assessed the effects of Peimine on inflammatory cytokines in lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-stimulated RAW 264.7 macrophages.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
We found that Peimine (0-25 mg/L) significantly inhibited tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α, interleukin (IL)-6, IL-1β, and increased IL-10 production. Furthermore, Peimine significantly inhibited the phosphorylation of p38, ERK and c-jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) as well as decreased p65 and IκB.
The present results indicate that Peimine inhibits the production of inflammatory cytokines induced by LPS through blocking MAPKs and NF-κB signaling pathways.
|Pharmazie. 2011 Sep;66(9):684-9. |
|Comparative pharmacokinetic studies of peimine and peiminine in rat plasma by LC-MS-MS after oral administration of Fritillaria thunbergii Miq. and Fritillaria thunbergii Miq. - Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch. couple extract.[Pubmed: 22026124]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
A sensitive LC-MS-MS method has been successfully applied to pharmacokinetic study of Peimine and peiminine in rat plasma after oral administration of Fritillaria thunbergii Miq. exact and Fritillaria thunbergii Miq. - Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch. couple extract. The results indicated that plasma profiles of Peimine and peiminine confirmed to two-compartment open model with weighting function of 1/C2 for data fitting and parameter estimation and the utilization with Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch. could decrease C(max) and prolong MRT(0-infinity) and t1/2 of Peimine remarkly with the bioavailability of Peimine remained practically unchanged. Meanwhile, the concentration of Peimine in rat plasma was more stable.
Nevertheless, there were no significant differences among all calculated parameters of peiminine.
|Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica, 1985, 20(4):306-8. |
|Studies on the antitussive and sedative activities of peimine and peiminine.[Reference: WebLink]|
|The antitussive and sedative activities of Peimine and peiminine, two alkaloids isolated from Fritillaria verticillata Willd var thunbergii Bak, were investigated in laboratory.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
The EDT_(50) (the time needed to make 50% mice cough) was prolonged to 130% of the control when Peimine or peiminine 4 mg/kg was administered orally to mice induced to cough by atomized ammonium hydroxide. A 45% inhibition rate of cough amplitude was observed in anesthetized guinea pig induced to cough by stimulation of the mucosa at the tracheal bifurcation with a bristle after a sc injection of Peimine or peiminine 4 mg/kg. Peak action appeared 30～60 minutes after the injection. In cats, induced to cough by electrical stimulation at the central stump of the superior laryngeal nerve, both the incidence and amplitude of cough reflex were inhibited by sc injection of 4 mg/kg of Peimine or peiminine. The action lasted for an hour or so.The spontaneous activities of mice were significantly decreased by Peimine or peiminine after sc injection of a dose of 2 mg/kg. Furthermore, the CNS stimulating action of caffeine was antagonized and the sedative action of chlorpromazine was potentiated by Peimine and peiminine in mice at the same dose level. It appears that both Peimine and peiminine have antitussive and sedative actions, the former action being suspected to be central in nature.
However, no difference of pharmacological action, either qualitatively or quantitatively, between peiminine and peiminine has thus far been demonstrated.
||The bulbus of Fritillaria thunbergii Miq.
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.