- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $7.0 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Int Immunopharmacol.2019, 71:361-371
- Applied Biological Chemistry...2022...
- Biomol Ther (Seoul).2019, 10.4062
- Planta Med.2018, 84(6-07):465-474
- Phytomedicine.2015, 22(11):1027-36
- Front Microbiol.2021, 12:736780.
- J Food Sci Technol.2022, 59(1):212-219.
- Anticancer Res.2018, 38(4):2127-2135
- Pest Manag Sci.2023, 79(8):2675-2685.
- Microbiol. Biotechnol. Lett....2022...
- Nutrients.2022, 14(19):4170.
- Molecules.2019, 24(20):3755
- Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. ...2020...
- Ind Crops Prod.2015, 67:185-191
- Front Pharmacol.2016, 7:460
- J Nat Sc Biol Med2019, 10(2):149-156
- J Ethnopharmacol.2017, 206:73-77
- JEJU National University2022, 24032.
- Molecules.2019, 24(24):E4536
- Pharmaceutics.2020, 12(9):882.
- The Journal of Korean Medicine...2022...
- Oncotarget.2016, 8(51):88386-88400
- Cancers (Basel).2021, 13(17):4327.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Universidade do Porto (Portugal)
- Celltrion Chemical Research Ins... (Korea)
- Chungnam National University (Korea)
- Institute of Bioorganic Chemist... (Poland)
- Shanghai Institute of Organic C... (China)
- University of Toronto (Canada)
- Universidade de Franca (Brazil)
- Molecular Biology Institute of ... (Spain)
- Colorado State University (USA)
- University of Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Chemistry of Plant Materials.2019, 215-222
- J Food Compos Anal2017, 62:197-204
- Eur J Neurosci.2021, 53(11):3548-3560.
- Plant Cell,Tissue & Organ Culture2016, 127(1):115-121
- J Cell Mol Med.2022, 26(23):5807-5819.
- VNU Journal of Science: Med.& Pharm. Sci.2022, 38(2):2588-1132.
- Biorxiv.2020, doi: 10.1101.
- Neurotox Res.2022, 40(6):1937-1947.
- Molecules.2022, 27(22):7887.
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun.2020, 530(1):4-9.
Related Screening Libraries
|| 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.|
|Malays J Med Sci . 2017 Mar;24(2):94-99. |
| The Effect of 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde on the γ-aminobutyric Acid Type A Receptor[Pubmed: 28894409]|
The α1β2γ2 subtype of GABAA receptors is the most commonly found GABAA receptor subtype in the mammalian cortex and hippocampus. It is expressed heterologously in the Xenopus laevis oocyte as a α1β2γ2S/L subtype for application as an in vitro model for the screening of compounds that modulate receptor activities. In fact, 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde (4-HB) has been identified as one of the major components in Dendrocalamus asper bamboo shoots in our previous study, and the current study showed that at 101.7 μM, 4-HB significantly reduced the GABA-induced chloride current of GABAA receptors expressed on Xenopus oocytes, indicating a possible GABAergic antagonistic effect at high concentrations.
Keywords: GABAergic agents; Xenopus oocytes; bamboo shoot; electrophysiology; α1β2γ2 GABAA receptor.|
||The herbs of Gastrodia elata Blume.
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2006 Feb;16(3):592-5. Epub 2005 Nov 14. |
|Inhibition of GABA shunt enzymes' activity by 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde derivatives.[Pubmed: 16290145]|
|4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde (HBA) derivatives were examined as inhibitors for GABA transaminase (GABA-T) and succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase (SSADH). Investigation of structure-activity relation revealed that a carbonyl group or an amino group as well as a hydroxy group at the para position of the benzene ring are important for both enzymes' inhibition. HBA was shown to give competitive inhibition of GABA-T with respect to alpha-ketoglutarate and competitive inhibition of SSADH. 4-Hydroxybenzylamine (HBM) also showed the competitive inhibition on GABA-T with respect to GABA. |
|Biochemistry. 2015 Feb 10;54(5):1219-32. |
|Functional and structural characterization of an unusual cofactor-independent oxygenase.[Pubmed: 25565350]|
|The vast majority of characterized oxygenases use bound cofactors to activate molecular oxygen to carry out oxidation chemistry. Here, we show that an enzyme of unknown activity, RhCC from Rhodococcus jostii RHA1, functions as an oxygenase, using 4-hydroxyphenylenolpyruvate as a substrate. This unique and complex reaction yields 3-hydroxy-3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-pyruvate, 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde, and oxalic acid as major products. Incubations with H2(18)O, (18)O2, and a substrate analogue suggest that this enzymatic oxygenation reaction likely involves a peroxide anion intermediate. Analysis of sequence similarity and the crystal structure of RhCC (solved at 1.78 Å resolution) reveal that this enzyme belongs to the tautomerase superfamily. Members of this superfamily typically catalyze tautomerization, dehalogenation, or decarboxylation reactions rather than oxygenation reactions. The structure shows the absence of cofactors, establishing RhCC as a rare example of a redox-metal- and coenzyme-free oxygenase. This sets the stage to study the mechanistic details of cofactor-independent oxygen activation in the unusual context of the tautomerase superfamily.|