- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $249.2 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Applied Biological Chemistry ...2022...
- Phytomedicine.2018, 41:62-66
- Pharmacol Res.2022, 182:106346.
- Lab Chip.2018, 18(6):971-978
- Biomedicines.2021, 9(8):954.
- Analytical sci. & Tech...2020...
- Food Chem.2017, 221:1135-1144
- Genes (Basel).2021, 12(7):1024.
- bioRxiv2021, 458409.
- Analytical sci. & Tech2016, 186-193
- JLiquid Chromatography & Related ...2021...
- Chemistry of Plant Materials....2019...
- Analytical Methods2018, 10(27)
- J Formos Med Assoc....2020...
- Saudi Pharm J2020, 10.1016
- Biomed Pharmacother.2022, 156:113929.
- Molecules.2016, 21(10)
- Int J Mol Sci.2019, 20(11):E2734
- J Agric Food Chem.2018, 66(1):351-358
- Front Aging Neurosci.2018, 10:269
- Molecules.2020, 25(23):5636.
- Front. Pharmacol.2022, 901563.
- Molecules.2018, 23(3):E615
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Universidad Veracuzana (Mexico)
- University of Toulouse (France)
- University of East Anglia (United Kingdom)
- University of Pretoria (South Africa)
- Tohoku University (Japan)
- Chang Gung University (Taiwan)
- Rio de Janeiro State University (Brazil)
- Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedi... (China)
- Universidad de La Salle (Mexico)
- University of Helsinki (Finland)
- Universidade de Franca (Brazil)
- SBRAS2016, 12
- Molecules.2019, 24(21):E3834
- Br J Pharmacol.2020, 10.1111
- Advances in Traditional Medicine 2021, 21:779-789.
- Molecules.2021, 26(6):1635.
- Front Aging Neurosci.2018, 10:269
- Plant J.2017, 90(3):535-546
- Appl. Sci.2022, 12(17), 8646.
- J Agric Food Chem.2016, 64(35):6783-90
- Nutrients.2017, 10(1)
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
|| Reference standards.|
6''-O-acetylsaikosaponin A Description
||The roots of Bupleurum chinense DC.
||DMSO, Pyridine, Methanol, Ethanol, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2009 May 1;49(4):1048-55. |
|Fast determination of saikosaponins in Bupleurum by rapid resolution liquid chromatography with evaporative light scattering detection.[Pubmed: 19201128 ]|
A rapid resolution liquid chromatography coupled with evaporative light scattering detection method was established for simultaneous determination of six saikosaponins, namely saikosaponin a, saikosaponin c, saikosaponin d, 6''-O-acetylsaikosaponin A, 3''-O-acetylsaikosaponin d and 6''-O-acetylsaikosaponin d in Bupleurum.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
The analysis was performed by using an Agilent Zorbax SB-C18 column (1.8 microm, 3.0 mm x 50 mm i.d.) at gradient elution of water and acetonitrile, and the saikosaponins were well separated within 12 min, which provided about a fourfold reduction in analysis time by comparing a conventional high performance liquid chromatography method. Owing to their low ultraviolet absorption, the saikosaponins were detected by evaporative light scattering. The standard curves to quantify the saikosaponins were constructed by the log-log plot, which showed good linearity with the correlation coefficients exceeding 0.9954. The detection limits and quantification limits ranged in 8.38-25.00 microg/mL and 25.13-45.00 microg/mL, respectively. Satisfactory intra-day and inter-day precisions were achieved with the relative standard deviation (R.S.D.) less than 6.58%, and the average recoveries obtained were in the range of 96.9-100.4%. In addition, MeOH-1.0% (v/v) pyridine was found to be the best the extraction solvent when compared to MeOH and MeOH-1.0% (v/v) ammonia water. A total of 23 samples of roots of Bupleurum from different species or locations were examined with this analytical method, and their chemical profiles provided information for the chemotaxonomic investigation.
The results demonstrated that the analytical method is highly effective for the quality evaluation of Bupleurum species.