- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $13.9 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- JMicrobiol Biotech Food Sci2021, e4289.
- Pharmaceuticals (Basel)....2021...
- Int Immunopharmacol.2022, 106:108603.
- Pharmacognosy Journal...2019...
- Acta Chromatographica2016, 29(3)
- J Agric Food Chem....2019...
- Molecules.2022, 27(7):2116.
- Oxid Med Cell Longev....2022...
- World J Mens Health.2019, 10.5534
- Biol Pharm Bull.2018, 41(1):65-72
- LWT2020, 110397
- TCI CO.2019, US20190151257A1
- Antioxidants (Basel).2020, 9(2):E120
- Food Research2021, 5(1):65-71
- Environ Toxicol.2021, doi: 10.1002
- Institute of Food Science & Techn...2021...
- Eur Endod J.2020, 5(1):23-27.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2017...
- Srinagarind Medical Journal2017, 32(1)
- Metabolites2023, 13(1), 3.
- Res Rep Urol.2022, 14:313-326.
- Biomed Pharmacother.2020, 125:109784.
- Anal Sci.2019, 35(12):1317-1325
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Imperial College London (United Kingdom)
- Universidad Veracuzana (Mexico)
- Chulalongkorn University (Thailand)
- University of Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Institute of Pathophysiology Me... (Austria)
- Florida International University (USA)
- University of Hawaii Cancer Center (USA)
- Uniwersytet Medyczny w ?odzi (Poland)
- University of the Basque Country (Spain)
- Charles University in Prague (Czech Republic)
- VIT University (India)
- Ann Transl Med.2019, 7(23):731
- J Appl Toxicol.2020, 40(7):965-978.
- Cancer Sci.2022, 113(4):1406-1416.
- J Food Biochem.2020, 44(6):e13198.
- Molecules.2021, 26(6):1738.
- BMC Plant Biol.2022, 22(1):128.
- BMC Plant Biol.2020, 20(1):214.
- Int J Mol Sci.2022, 23(23):15213.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista2017, 11449
- J Med Food.2021, 24(3):209-217.
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
|| (+/-)-Anabasine and (−)-cytisine exhibit partial agonist on nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR).|
|| The leaves of tobacco
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Brain Research, 1994,643(1-2):1-9. |
|Clozapine attenuates the discriminative stimulus properties of (−)-nicotine.[Reference: WebLink]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Rats were trained to discriminate 1.9 μmol/kg (−)-nicotine (0.3 mg/kg) from saline in a standard two-bar operant conditioning paradigm with food reinforcement. The effect of neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) agonists and antagonists were verified, and the participation of dopaminergic receptors subtypes in the expression of the (−)-nicotine cue was investigated with cis-flupentixol (D1-D2 antagonist), haloperidol (D2 antagonist) and clozapine (D4 antagonist). The stereoselectivity of the behavioral response was indicated by the 10-fold less sensitivity to (+)-nicotine in (−)-nicotine-trained rats. (+/-)-Anabasine and (−)-cytisine exhibited partial agonist profiles at the 1.9 μmol/kg dose while (−)-lobeline was devoid of any effect in doses up to 19 μmol/kg. (−)-Lobeline did not show antagonist properties in this paradigm. The nicotinic channel blockers mecamylamine, chlorisondamine and hexamethonium were inactive on their own but mecamylamine and chlorisondamine were able to block the effect of (−)-nicotine. Clozapine attenuated the (−)-nicotine cue while cis-flupentixol and haloperidol were ineffective. Similar doses of cis-flupentixol significantly blocked the locomotr stimulant effect of (−)-nicotine in rats indicating that blockade of dopaminergic receptors was achieved at the doses used in the drug discrimination studies.
These data suggest that the discriminative stimulus properties of (−)-nicotine are mediated through neuronal nAChRs and involves the activation of dopaminergic receptors of the D4 subtype.