- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $7.0 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Environ Toxicol Pharmacol....2019...
- Neurochem Int.2018, 121:114-124
- Chem Biol Interact.2018, 283:59-74
- Int J Mol Sci.2017, 18(5)
- Int J Mol Med.2015, 35(5):1237-45
- Chemistry of Natural Compounds...2019...
- Eur J Pharmacol.2021, 906:174220.
- Research Square2022, rs.3.rs-1948239
- Antibiotics.2022, 11(4), 510.
- Kor. J. Pharmacogn.2016, 47(1):62-72
- New Zealand J. Forestry Sci.2014, 44:17
- Molecules 2022, 27(3),1047.
- J Food Sci.2022, 87(11):4905-4916.
- Food Res Int.2022, 157:111207.
- Nutrients.2018, 10(12):E1998
- University of Stuttgart2021, 11682.
- bioRxiv2021, 462065.
- Pharmaceutics.2020, 12(9):845.
- Plants (Basel).2021, 10(6):1192.
- Separations2021, 8(6),80.
- Front Pharmacol.2017, 8:205
- J Ethnopharmacol.2017, 206:327-336
- Chemistry of Plant Raw Materials...2022...
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Chungnam National University (Korea)
- University of Bordeaux (France)
- Technical University of Denmark (Denmark)
- Ain Shams University (Egypt)
- University of Zurich (Switzerland)
- University of Indonesia (Indonesia)
- St. Jude Children Research Hosp... (USA)
- FORTH-IMBB (Greece)
- University of Mysore (India)
- Universidade do Porto (Portugal)
- Weizmann Institute of Science (Israel)
- Mol Med Rep.2022, 25(1):8.
- J Cell Physiol.2020, 10.1002
- Food Chem.2019, 290:286-294
- Acta Chromatographica2021, 00960.
- Food Research2021, 5(1):65-71
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy2018, 49(4):349-361
- J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci.2019, 1126-1127:121743
- Processes2021, 9(1), 153;
- Toxicol In Vitro.2023, 86:105521.
- Plants (Basel).2023, 12(1):163.
Related Screening Libraries
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 100 uL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock |
10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry / In-stock
|| Maleic acid and succinic acid are the powerful stimulants of gastric acid output in fermented glucose and alcoholic beverages produced by fermentation.Maleic acid could used for calcium sulfate scale inhibition in high temperature application.|
|Applied Surface ence, 2007, 254(2):616-620. |
|Aluminum pigment encapsulated by in situ copolymerization of styrene and maleic acid.[Reference: WebLink]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
To improve its anticorrosion property, aluminum pigment was encapsulated by in situ copolymerization of styrene (St) and Maleic acid (MA). It was found that the conversion of monomers (C), the percentage of grafting (PG) and the grafting efficiency (GE) could attain 92%, 12%, 25%, respectively, when m(BPO)/ m(St + MA) = 10% and m(St + MA)/ m(Al) = 10%. The optimum condition for protection factor was studied according to an orthogonal testing. When m(St + MA)/ m(Al) was 20%, the encapsulated aluminum pigment simultaneously showed good anticorrosion property and luster.
FTIR, SEM and particle size analysis indicated that aluminum pigment had been successfully encapsulated with styrene–Maleic acid copolymer by in situ copolymerization, which remarkably improved its anticorrosion property and the chelate complex formed between SMA and Al(III) was possibly the actual corrosion inhibitor.
|Journal of Petroleum ence & Engineering, 2010, 75(1-2):189-195. |
|Maleic acid based scale inhibitors for calcium sulfate scale inhibition in high temperature application.[Reference: WebLink]|
|In anhydrite rich reservoir rock, calcium sulfate is one of the dominant scale components which unlike carbonate scale are not easily removable by acid or dissolver treatment.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
To inhibit calcium sulfate scale formation in high temperature producing brine water systems, Maleic acid–acrylic acid and Maleic acid–acrylamide copolymers of appropriate molecular weight were synthesized and characterized and inhibition efficiency of the copolymers was tested at static and dynamic conditions. Their iron dispersing ability measured through UV spectroscopy is found to be excellent and their biocidal activity investigated through agar culture and serial dilution technique is almost insignificant.
XRD and SEM analyses proved the morphological changes of the calcium sulphate scale due to strong inhibition action.
|J Clin Invest. 1999 Mar 1; 103(5): 707–713. |
|Maleic acid and succinic acid in fermented alcoholic beverages are the stimulants of gastric acid secretion.[Pubmed: 10074488]|
|Alcoholic beverages produced by fermentation (e.g., beer and wine) are powerful stimulants of gastric acid output and gastrin release in humans. The aim of this study was to separate and specify the gastric acid stimulatory ingredients in alcoholic beverages produced by fermentation. |
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Yeast-fermented glucose was used as a simple model of fermented alcoholic beverages; it was stepwise separated by different methods of liquid chromatography, and each separated solution was tested in human volunteers for its stimulatory action on gastric acid output and gastrin release. Five substances were detected by high-performance liquid chromatography and were analyzed by mass spectrometry and 1H-13C nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. At the end of the separation process of the five identified substances, only the two dicarboxylic acids, Maleic acid and succinic acid, had a significant (P < 0.05) stimulatory action on gastric acid output (76% and 70% of fermented glucose, respectively), but not on gastrin release. When given together, they increased gastric acid output by 100% of fermented glucose and by 95% of maximal acid output.
We therefore conclude that Maleic acid and succinic acid are the powerful stimulants of gastric acid output in fermented glucose and alcoholic beverages produced by fermentation, and that gastrin is not their mediator of action.
Maleic acid Description
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.