- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $7.0 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Molecules.2021, 26(9):2765.
- J Food Sci.2022, 87(11):4905-4916.
- HIV Med.2021, 22(8):690-704.
- Front Immunol.2017, 8:1542
- Toxicol Rep.2021, 8:1131-1142.
- National Academy Science Letters...2023...
- Toxins (Basel).2020, 12(4):210.
- Food Chem.2021, 377:131976.
- Korean J. Medicinal Crop Sci....2022...
- J Biochem Mol Toxicol....2020...
- J Inflamm Res.2022, 15:5347-5359.
- Molecules2022, 27(14),4462
- Nutr Res Pract.2020, 14(5):478-489.
- Biorxiv.2020, doi: 10.1101.
- Phytomedicine.2022, 100:154058.
- Food Funct.2020, 11(2):1322-1333.
- Molecules2022, 27(12):3903.
- Carbohydrate Polymer Technologies...2021...
- Biochemical Systematics and Ecolo...2018...
- Ind Crops Prod.2015, 67:185-191
- J Ethnopharmacol.2018, 210:88-94
- Int J Biol Macromol.2018, 112:1093-1103
- Journal of Food Composition and A...2021...
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Periyar University (India)
- Agricultural Research Organizat... (Israel)
- Instituto Politécnico de Bragan?a (Portugal)
- Sri Ramachandra University (India)
- Universidade Federal de Pernamb... (Brazil)
- Griffith University (Australia)
- University of Parma (Italy)
- Uniwersytet Medyczny w ?odzi (Poland)
- Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical ... (USA)
- Chungnam National University (Korea)
- Korea Food Research Institute(K... (Korea)
- Phytother Res.2022, ptr.7573.
- Industrial Crops and Products2020, 146:112186
- Oxid Med Cell Longev.2021, 2021:4883398.
- J Nat Med.2020, 74(3):550-560.
- Appl. Sci. 2021, 11(10),4666.
- J Agric Food Chem.2022, 70(51):16176-16187.
- Analytical Letters 2021, 54(4).
- Pharmacol Rep.2017, 69(6):1224-1231
- J Liq Chromatogr R T2018, 41(12):761-769
- Sci Rep.2015, 5:13194
Related Screening Libraries
|| Reference standards.|
|Chemical Papers- Slovak Academy of Sciences, 2017, 71(4):785–793. |
|Efficient Candida rugosa lipase immobilization on Maghnite clay and application for the production of (1R)-(−)-Menthyl acetate.[Reference: WebLink]|
|This work focused on the identification of natural, economical, and efficient supports for immobilization of Candida rugosa lipase (CRL) to catalyze the resolution of (±)-menthol. |
METHODS AND RESULTS:
To this purpose, CRL has been immobilized on natural montmorillonite from Algeria (Maghnite-H), ion-exchange resins (Amberjet®1200-H and Amberjet®4200-Cl), and diatomaceous earth (Celite®545). After a preliminary screening of supports, the immobilization of CRL led to a markedly improved enantioselectivity. Excellent enantioselectivity (E ≥ 134) was achieved by the four supported lipases (E = 68 for free enzyme). Compared to the three other supports tested, higher enantioselectivity was observed with Maghnite-H used as immobilization matrix. In this work, the effects of solvent, reaction time, and temperature, on the conversion as well as on enantioselectivity were investigated. The maximum of conversion (% C = 43%) with high enantiomeric excess of products (eep > 99) was obtained when the reaction is catalyzed by CRL immobilized on Maghnite-H at 30 °C for 24 h, and using toluene as selected solvent. Immobilized CRL on Maghnite-H exhibited good thermostability over a wide temperature range (30–90 °C) compared to the free one.
These results suggest that CRL immobilized on Maghnite-H has good potential as biocatalyst for the production of (1R)-(-)-Menthyl acetate.
(1R)-(-)-Menthyl acetate Description
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Chem Commun (Camb),2015 Jun 30;51(56):11252-5. |
|The crystalline sponge method: MOF terminal ligand effects.[Pubmed: 26081991]|
|Bromide and chloride analogs of the commonly used zinc iodide-based metal organic framework for the crystalline sponge method were synthesized and evaluated.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Inclusion of (1R)-(-)-Menthyl acetate into these MOFs was analysed using third-generation synchrotron radiation, and the effects and potential benefits of varying the MOF terminal ligand are discussed.