- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $222.6 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Mol Med Rep.2022, 25(1):8.
- The Journal of Korean Medicine...2022...
- Chinese Medicine2019, 14(1)
- Int J Mol Sci.2020, 21(22):8816.
- Phytochem Anal.2021, 32(6):970-981.
- Reprod Sci....2022...
- Cosmetics2021, 8(3),91.
- J Sep Sci.2018, 41(7):1682-1690
- Turkish Journal of Pharmaceutical...2022...
- Plant Physiol Biochem.2019, 144:355-364
- Nutrients.2021, 13(8):2901.
- J Korean Society of Food Science ...2021...
- Indian J. of Experimental Bio....2020...
- Research Square2022, rs.3.rs-1948239
- J Asian Nat Prod Res.2019, 5:1-17
- Appl. Sci. 2021, 11(17),7829
- Int J Mol Sci.2021, 22(11):5503.
- Pathogens.2018, 7(3):E62
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy...2019...
- Pharmaceutics.2020, 12(9):882.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2017...
- Arch Biochem Biophys.2020, 687:108363.
- Int J Mol Sci.2021, 22(2):770.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- University of Bonn (Germany)
- Chungnam National University (Korea)
- Universit?t Basel (Switzerland)
- Kamphaengphet Rajabhat University (Thailand)
- Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedi... (China)
- University of British Columbia (Canada)
- Chulalongkorn University (Thailand)
- University of Dicle (Turkey)
- University of Leipzig (Germany)
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Moleku... (Germany)
- Max Rubner-Institut (MRI) (Germany)
- Int J Mol Sci.2017, 19(1)
- Front Plant Sci.2017, 8:723
- Sci Rep.2017, 7:46299
- Asian Journal of Chemistry2014, 26(8):2425
- Mol Pharm.2017, 14(9):3164-3177
- Sustainable Chemistry & Pharmacy2022, 30:100883.
- Pharmacol Rep.2017, 69(6):1224-1231
- Front Neurosci.2019, 13:1091
- Food Chem.2017, 221:1135-1144
- J Appl Pharm Sci.2022, 12(04):044-053
Related Screening Libraries
||Moracin M is a phytoalexin. Moracin M inhibits PDE4D2, PDE4B2, PDE5A1, and PDE9A2 with the IC(50) values of 2.9, 4.5, >40, and >100 μM, respectively. |
|Bioorg Med Chem Lett . 2012 May 1;22(9):3261-4. |
|Moracin M from Morus alba L. is a natural phosphodiesterase-4 inhibitor[Pubmed: 22483586]|
Phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE4) has been identified to be a promising target for treatment of asthma. Moracin M extracted from Chinese herbal drug 'Sang-Bai-Pi' (Morus alba L.) was studied for the inhibitory affinity towards PDE4. It inhibited PDE4D2, PDE4B2, PDE5A1, and PDE9A2 with the IC(50) values of 2.9, 4.5, >40, and >100 μM, respectively. Our molecular docking and 8ns molecular dynamics (MD) simulations demonstrated that Moracin M forms three hydrogen bonds with Gln369, Asn321, and Asp318 in the active site and stacks against Phe372. In addition, comparative kinetics analysis of its analog moracin C was carried out to qualitatively validate their inhibitory potency as predicted by the binding free energy calculations after MD simulations.|
Moracin M Description
||The root barks of Morus alba L.
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2012 May 1;22(9):3261-4. |
|Moracin M from Morus alba L. is a natural phosphodiesterase-4 inhibitor.[Pubmed: 22483586]|
|Phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE4) has been identified to be a promising target for treatment of asthma. |
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Moracin M extracted from Chinese herbal drug 'Sang-Bai-Pi' (Morus alba L.) was studied for the inhibitory affinity towards PDE4. It inhibited PDE4D2, PDE4B2, PDE5A1, and PDE9A2 with the IC(50) values of 2.9, 4.5, >40, and >100 μM, respectively.
Our molecular docking and 8ns molecular dynamics (MD) simulations demonstrated that Moracin M forms three hydrogen bonds with Gln369, Asn321, and Asp318 in the active site and stacks against Phe372. In addition, comparative kinetics analysis of its analog moracin C was carried out to qualitatively validate their inhibitory potency as predicted by the binding free energy calculations after MD simulations.