- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $64.5 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Pharm Biol.2016, 54(7):1255-62
- JLiquid Chromatography & Related ...2021...
- Metabolites.2020, 10(11):440.
- J Adv Res.2021, 35:245-257.
- Evidence-based Compl.&Alternative...2023...
- Biochem Systematics and Ecology...2017...
- J Pharmaceut Biomed2020, 178:112894
- Exp Ther Med.2019, 18(6):4388-4396
- Vietnam Journal of Science...2022...
- Plant Cell Physiol.2018, 59(1):128-141
- Front Chem.2022, 10:1048467.
- Aquaculture2019, 510:392-399
- Nutrients.2020, 12(12):3638.
- Molecules2022, 27(9):2992.
- Molecules.2018, 23(12):E3103
- Molecules.2021, 26(4):816.
- Foods. 2022, 11(23):3905.
- Nat Plants.2016, 3:16205
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Me...2017...
- Cardiovasc Toxicol....2021...
- Biochemical Systematics and Ecolo...2018...
- Food Chem.2021, 337:128023.
- Anal Bioanal Chem. 2016, 408(15)
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Georgia Institute of Technology (USA)
- Siksha O Anusandhan University (India)
- Auburn University (USA)
- Molecular Biology Institute of ... (Spain)
- University of Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Universidade Federal de Santa C... (Brazil)
- National Hellenic Research Foun... (Greece)
- Warszawski Uniwersytet Medyczny (Poland)
- Semmelweis Unicersity (Hungary)
- Michigan State University (USA)
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Portugal)
- Biomol Ther (Seoul).2019, 10.4062
- Agronomy2022, 12(10), 2426.
- Molecules.2020, 25(9):2081.
- Viruses.2021, 13(11):2118.
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun.2020, 522(4):1052-1058
- Appl Biol Chem2019, 62:46
- Recent Pat Anticancer Drug Discov.2022, 17(4):416-426.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2021, 2021:5319584.
- Int J Mol Med.2015, 35(5):1237-45
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2021, 8707280.
Related Screening Libraries
||Norwogonin(IC 50 = 1.1 microM) shows potent inhibitory activity toward VHR.|
|Biomol Ther (Seoul) . 2016 Sep 1;24(5):552-8. |
|Inhibitory Effects of Norwogonin, Oroxylin A, and Mosloflavone on Enterovirus 71[Pubmed: 27257010]|
Severe complications associated with EV71 infections are a common cause of neonatal death. Lack of effective therapeutic agents for these infections underlines the importance of research for the development of new antiviral compounds. In the present study, the anti-EV71 activity of Norwogonin, oroxylin A, and mosloflavone from Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi was evaluated using a cytopathic effect (CPE) reduction method, which demonstrated that all three compounds possessed strong anti-EV71 activity and decreased the formation of visible CPEs. Norwogonin, oroxylin A, and mosloflavone also inhibited virus replication during the initial stage of virus infection, and they inhibited viral VP2 protein expression, thereby inhibiting viral capsid protein synthesis. However, ribavirin has a relatively weaker efficacy compared to the other drugs. Therefore, these findings provide important information that will aid in the utilization of Norwogonin, oroxylin A, and mosloflavone for EV71 treatment.
Keywords: Antiviral activity; Enterovirus 71; Mosloflavone; Norwogonin; Oroxylin A.|
||The roots of Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Planta Med. 2002 Dec;68(12):1063-5. |
|Inhibition of VHR dual-specificity protein tyrosine phosphatase activity by flavonoids isolated from Scutellaria baicalensis: structure-activity relationships.[Pubmed: 12494330]|
|Three flavonoids: Norwogonin, dihydroNorwogonin and baicalein, were isolated from the roots of Scutellaria baicalensis, as potential inhibitors of VHR dual-specificity protein tyrosine phosphatase (DS-PTPase). |
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Norwogonin (IC 50 = 1.1 microM), dihydroNorwogonin (IC 50 = 2.9 microM) and baicalein (IC 50 = 2.4 microM) showed potent inhibitory activity toward VHR, but had no inhibitory activity against T-cell protein tyrosine phosphatase or serine/threonine protein phosphatase 1.
From comparisons to the inhibitory activities of other similar flavonoids, it could be suggested that the presence of a hydroxy group in the B ring of flavonoids interferes with the inhibitory activity toward VHR DS-PTPase.