- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- J Nat Prod.2019, 82(4):1002-1008
- Metabolites.2019, 9(11):E271
- J of the Korean Society of Cosmet...2019...
- Plants (Basel).2021, 10(5):951.
- Phytochemistry.2017, 141:162-170
- Oncology Letters2018, 4690-4696
- J Pharm Biomed Anal.2019, 164:119-127
- ACS Chem Biol.2019, 14(5):873-881
- Nat Prod Sci.2016, 22(2)
- Separation Science Plus...2022...
- Int J Mol Sci.2021, 22(21):11836.
- Antioxidants (Basel)....2021...
- Earth Environ. Sci. 2021, 905:012080.
- International Food Research Journ...2018...
- Front Plant Sci.2018, 9:1424
- African J. Agricultural Research ...2017...
- South African J of Botany...2020...
- APMIS.2019, 127(10):688-695
- International. J. of Food Propert...2017...
- J Neuroinflammation.2020, 17(1):75.
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy...2019...
- Phytomedicine.2019, 62:152962
- Antioxidants (Basel).2020, 9(7):581.
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Institute of Pathophysiology Me... (Austria)
- Universidade da Beira Interior (Germany)
- University of Zurich (Switzerland)
- University of Maryland School o... (USA)
- The Institute of Cancer Research (United Kingdom)
- Hamdard University (India)
- Colorado State University (USA)
- Sant Gadge Baba Amravati Univer... (India)
- Siksha O Anusandhan University (India)
- Auburn University (USA)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (China)
- Int J Mol Sci.2015, 16(8):18396-411
- Molecules.2021, 26(23):7390.
- Org Biomol Chem.2017, 15(31):6483-6492
- Int J Mol Sci.2020, 21(9):3392.
- Metabolites2023, 13(1), 3.
- Pharm Biol.2016, 54(7):1255-62
- Chemistry of Plant Materials.2019, 129-136
- Journal of Food Composition and Analysis2021, 100:103905.
- Int J Mol Sci.2022, 23(23):14545.
- Environ Toxicol.2019, 34(12):1354-1362
Related Screening Libraries
||(-)-Pluviatolide can inhibit electrically-induced and acetylcholine-induced contraction in the isolated guinea-pig ileum. |
|J Nat Prod. 2008 Jul;71(7):1167-72. |
|Chemical constituents of Aristolochia constricta: antispasmodic effects of its constituents in guinea-pig ileum and isolation of a diterpeno-lignan hybrid.[Pubmed: 18570470 ]|
|Twenty constituents were isolated from the n-hexane and chloroform extracts of Aristolochia constricta, a plant whose aerial parts have been used empirically in folk medicine for various purposes.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
The inhibitory effects of these constituents on smooth muscle contraction in isolated guinea-pig ileum were studied in order to observe their antispasmodic effects. 3,4-Dibenzyldihydrofuran-type lignans [(-)-cubebin, (-)-hinokinin, and (-)-Pluviatolide] and a kaurene-type diterpene [(-)-kaur-16-en-19-oic acid] were isolated as active principals. They inhibited electrically induced and acetylcholine-induced contraction in the isolated guinea-pig ileum. In addition, 9- O-[(-)-kaur-15-en-17-oxyl]cubebin was isolated as a new diterpeno-lignan hybrid, although this constituent did not exhibit antispasmodic activity.
||The herbs of Macaranga tanarius
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Chin J Nat Med. 2015 Feb;13(2):142-4. |
|Chemical constituents from Mongolian herb Syringa pinnatifolia var. alashanensis.[Pubmed: 25769897]|
|Two new sesquiterpenes, innatifolone A (1) and pinnatifolone B (2), along with 6 known compounds, furostan (3), isocalamendiol (4), Pluviatolide (5), (8S,8'R,9S)-cubebin (6), 2-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxybenzyl)-3-(3,4-dimethoxybenzyl) tetrahydrofuran (7), and methyl 3-acetoxy-12-oleanen-28-oate (8), were isolated from Mongolian herb Syringa pinnatifolia.|