- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / Inquiry||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- Anal Biochem.2019, 569:10-15
- Neurochem Int.2018, 121:114-124
- bioRxiv-Pharm.&Toxi.2022, 2022.481203.
- J Nat Med.2017, 71(2):380-388
- Phytochemistry Letters2021, 43:80-87.
- Nutrients.2019, 11(6):E1380
- Molecules2022, 27(14),4462
- Neuropharmacology2019, 151437
- Bull. Pharm. Sci., Assiut Univers...2020...
- Biomed Pharmacother.2021, 137:111362.
- mBio.2020, 11(3):e00686-20.
- Scientific World Journal....2014...
- Molecules.2021, 26(12):3652.
- Nat Commun.2019, 10(1):5169
- J Biomed Sci.2020, 27(1):60.
- Fitoterapia.2018, 124:92-102
- Antioxidants (Basel).2021, 10(10):1620.
- Antioxidants (Basel).2020, 9(6):466.
- Food Res Int.2019, 123:125-134
- Front Pharmacol.2021, 12:652860.
- Phytomedicine.2020, 79, 153351
- JABS2020, 14:2(2020)
- Phytochemistry.2017, 141:162-170
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Wroclaw Medical University (Poland)
- The Ohio State University (USA)
- Northeast Normal University Cha... (China)
- Korea Institute of Oriental Med... (Korea)
- University of Liège (Belgium)
- Centralised Purchases Unit (CPU... (India)
- Almansora University (Egypt)
- Nicolaus Copernicus Uniwersity (Poland)
- National Cancer Center Research... (Japan)
- Univerzita Karlova v Praze (Czech Republic)
- St. Jude Children Research Hosp... (USA)
- Appl Microbiol Biotechnol.2018, 102(12):5105-5120
- Sci Rep.2019, 9(1):4342
- Vietnam Journal of Food Control2022, 5(3):pp.390-401.
- Phytomedicine.2018, 41:62-66
- Chemistry of plant raw materials2021, 1:pp 139-150
- Nutrients.2021, 13(8):2901.
- BMC Complement Altern Med.2018, 18(1):221
- Molecules.2021, 26(4):817.
- Food Chem.2018, 262:78-85
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2021, 2021:8847358.
Related Screening Libraries
||Taxiresinol shows anticancer, antinociceptive, and antiallergic activities, it shows inhibitory activity on induced histamine release from the human basophilic cell line, KU812. Taxiresinol can protect the hepatocytes from apoptosis via an inhibition of TNF- alpha production by activated macrophages and a direct inhibition of apoptosis induced by TNF- alpha in D-GalN/LPS-treated mice.|
||TNF-α | Immunology & Inflammation related|
|Bioorg Med Chem. 2003 Nov 17;11(23):4945-8. |
|Absolute configuration and anticancer activity of taxiresinol and related lignans of Taxus wallichiana.[Pubmed: 14604656]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Absolute configuration of Taxiresinol 1, a lignan from the heartwood of Taxus wallichiana has been determined as 8R, 8'R, and 7'R with the help of chemical correlation method and X-ray crystallography. The anticancer activity of Taxiresinol 1 and other two lignans 2, 3 were also studied.
Taxiresinol 1 showed notable anticancer activity in the in vitro bioassays against colon, liver, ovarian and breast cancer cell lines.
|Biol Pharm Bull. 2006 Nov;29(11):2310-2. |
|Antiallergic activity of aqueous extracts and constituents of Taxus yunnanensis.[Pubmed: 17077536]|
|The H2O, H2O/MeOH (1:1) extracts from the wood of Taxus yunnanensis showed a remarkable inhibitory effect on induced histamine release from the human basophilic cell line, KU812.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
The eleven constituents purified from the wood extracts of Taxus yunnanensis were tested by an in vitro histamine release inhibition assay. Among them, secoisolarciresinol and Taxiresinol were found to show inhibitory activities.
A new neolignan, 2-[2-hydroxy-5-(3-hydroxypropyl)-3-methoxyphenyl]-1-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)propane-1,3-diol, was isolated from the wood of Taxus yunnanensis.
|J Ethnopharmacol. 2003 Dec;89(2-3):265-70. |
|Anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive activity of taxoids and lignans from the heartwood of Taxus baccata L.[Pubmed: 14611890]|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Four taxoids (taxusin, baccatin VI, baccatin III and 1beta-hydroxybaccatin I) and five lignans (lariciresinol, Taxiresinol, 3'-demethylisolariciresinol-9'-hydroxyisopropylether, isolariciresinol and 3-demethylisolariciresinol) were isolated from the heartwood of Taxus baccata L. (Taxaceae) growing in Turkey through chromatographic techniques. In vivo anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive activity of these compounds were investigated.
All the compounds were shown to possess significant antinociceptive activity against p-benzoquinone-induced abdominal contractions, while only lignan derivatives significantly inhibited carrageenan-induced hind paw edema in mice.
||The branches of Taxus wallichiana
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|Planta Med. 2004 Jan;70(1):29-33. |
|Hepatoprotective effect of taxiresinol and (7'R)-7'-hydroxylariciresinol on D-galactosamine and lipopolysaccharide-induced liver injury in mice.[Pubmed: 14765289]|
|The hepatoprotective effect of Taxiresinol ( 1) and (7' R)-7'-hydroxylariciresinol ( 2), two tetrahydrofuran-type lignans isolated from the wood of Taxus yunnanensis, were investigated on D-galactosamine ( D-GalN)/lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced hepatic liver injury in mice.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Pre-administration of Taxiresinol or 2 at doses of 50 and 10 mg/kg ( i. p.) at 12 and 1 h before D-GalN/LPS injection significantly inhibited hepatocyte DNA fragmentation and apoptotic body formation. Pre-treatment of these two lignans further suppressed hepatic necrosis which occur at later stage of D-GalN/LPS intoxication as demonstrated by the significant and dose-dependent reduction in serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase (sGPT) and serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase (sGOT) at 8 h after intoxication. The elevation of serum tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF- alpha) level by D-GalN/LPS toxication was significantly inhibited by Taxiresinol or 2 at doses of 50 and 10 mg/kg. Moreover, both of these lignans significantly protected hepatocytes from D-GalN/TNF- alpha-induced cell death in primary cultured mouse hepatocytes.
These results suggested that Taxiresinol and 2 had protected the hepatocytes from apoptosis via an inhibition of TNF- alpha production by activated macrophages and a direct inhibition of apoptosis induced by TNF- alpha in D-GalN/LPS-treated mice.