- ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
- Product Intended Use
- 1. Reference standards
- 2. Pharmacological research
- 3. Inhibitors
ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: 176, CheCheng Eest Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal
Citing Use of our Products
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
According to end customer requirements, ChemFaces provide solvent format. This solvent format of product intended use: Signaling Inhibitors, Biological activities or Pharmacological activities.
|Size /Price /Stock
||10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO / $318 / In-stock||Other Packaging
||*Packaging according to customer requirements(100uL/well, 200uL/well and more), and Container use Storage Tube With Screw Cap
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
- J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol....2016...
- J. Food Composition and Anal....2022...
- Ind Crops Prod.2014, 62:173-178
- Dis Markers.2022, 2022:2380879.
- Spectrochim Acta A2019, 210:372-380
- Tea Res. Ins. Of China2017, 1-12
- Molecules.2020, 25(23):5609.
- Korean J. Medicinal Crop Sci....2021...
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun....2017...
- Metabolites.2020, 10(12):497.
- J Nat Med.2022, 76(1):59-67.
- Neurotoxicology.2022, 91:218-227.
- Nutr Res Pract.2020, 14(5):478-489.
- Eur J Pharmacol.2021, 906:174220.
- Int J Mol Sci.2019, 20(3):E651
- Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy...2022...
- Univerzita Karlova2022, 173245.
- Applied Biological Chemistry...2020...
- Nutrients.2018, 10(10)
- Anticancer Res.2022, 42(9):4403-4410.
- J Asian Nat Prod Res.2019, 5:1-17
- Indian J Pharm Sci.2022, 84(3):144-151
- Int J Mol Sci.2018, 19(9):E2825
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
- Centrum Menselijke Erfelijkheid (Belgium)
- University of Auckland (New Zealand)
- University of Oslo (Norway)
- Kyung Hee University (Korea)
- The Ohio State University (USA)
- University of Hawaii Cancer Center (USA)
- Kyoto University (Japan)
- Universit?t Basel (Switzerland)
- Max Rubner-Institut (MRI) (Germany)
- Stanford University (USA)
- University of Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Nutrients.2020, 12(5):1242.
- Pharmacol Res.2022, 182:106346.
- Trop J Nat Prod Res.2019, 3(1):6-9
- Free Radic Biol Med.2021, 166:104-115.
- Nat Prod Communications2018, 10.1177
- JAOCS2021, 98(7):779-794.
- Institute of Food Science & Technology2021, 18 December.
- Turkish Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences2022, DOI: 10.4274
- BMC Complement Altern Med.2016, 16:213
- Mol Plant Pathol.2022, 10.1111:mpp.13280.
Related Screening Libraries
|| Verbasoside is a phenolic compound from lemon verbena.|
|Molecules. 2017 Feb 23;22(3). pii: E347. |
|Is Gamma Radiation Suitable to Preserve Phenolic Compounds and to Decontaminate Mycotoxins in Aromatic Plants? A Case-Study with Aloysia citrodora Paláu.[Pubmed: 28241497]|
|This study aimed to determine the effect of gamma radiation on the preservation of phenolic compounds and on decontamination of dry herbs in terms of ochratoxin A (OTA) and aflatoxin B1 (AFB1), using Aloysia citrodora Paláu as a case study. |
METHODS AND RESULTS:
For this purpose, artificially contaminated dry leaves were submitted to gamma radiation at different doses (1, 5, and 10 kGy; at dose rate of 1.7 kGy/h). Phenolic compounds were analysed by HPLC-DAD-ESI/MS and mycotoxin levels were determined by HPLC-fluorescence. Eleven phenolic compounds were identified in the samples and despite the apparent degradation of some compounds (namely Verbasoside), 1 and 10 kGy doses point to a preservation of the majority of the compounds. The mean mycotoxin reduction varied between 5.3% and 9.6% for OTA and from 4.9% to 5.2% for AFB1.
It was not observed a significant effect of the irradiation treatments on mycotoxin levels, and a slight degradation of the phenolic compounds in the irradiated samples was observed.
||The herbs of Cistanche salsa.
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.IF=36.216(2019)PMID: 29328914
Cell Metab. 2020 Mar 3;31(3):534-548.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.01.002.IF=22.415(2019)PMID: 32004475
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.IF=14.548(2019)PMID: 29149595
ACS Nano. 2018 Apr 24;12(4): 3385-3396. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08969.IF=13.903(2019)PMID: 29553709
Nature Plants. 2016 Dec 22;3: 16206. doi: 10.1038/nplants.2016.205.IF=13.297(2019)PMID: 28005066
Sci Adv. 2018 Oct 24;4(10): eaat6994. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aat6994.IF=12.804(2019)PMID: 30417089
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.
|J Chromatogr A. 2009 Jul 10;1216(28):5391-7. |
|High-performance liquid chromatography with diode array detection coupled to electrospray time-of-flight and ion-trap tandem mass spectrometry to identify phenolic compounds from a lemon verbena extract.[Pubmed: 19500792 ]|
|High-performance liquid chromatography with diode array and electrospray ionization mass spectrometric detection was used to carry out the comprehensive characterization of a lemon verbena extract with demonstrated antioxidant and antiinflammatory activity. |
METHODS AND RESULTS:
Two different MS techniques have been coupled to HPLC: on one hand, time-of-flight mass spectrometry, and on the other hand, tandem mass spectrometry on an ion-trap. The use of a small particle size C18 column (1.8 microm) provided a great resolution and made possible the separation of several isomers. The UV-visible spectrophotometry was used to delimit the class of phenolic compound and the accurate mass measurements on time-of-flight spectrometer enabled to identify the compounds present in the extract. Finally, the fragmentation pattern obtained in MS-MS experiments confirmed the proposed structures.
This procedure was able to determine many well-known phenolic compounds present in lemon verbena such as verbascoside and its derivatives, diglucuronide derivatives of apigenin and luteolin, and eukovoside. Also gardoside, Verbasoside, cistanoside F, theveside, campneoside I, chrysoeriol-7-diglucuronide, forsythoside A and acacetin-7-diglucuronide were found for the first time in lemon verbena.