1. 5-Heptadecylresorcinol has strong inhibitory property against the growth of PC3 cells.
1. 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural is one component of food, has antioxidative properties and is therefore used as an acting agent in a novel anticancer infusion solution, named Karal®, and an oral supplementation.
2. 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF) and furfural (F) could be formed in soft beverages of rich sugar during process, and often used as an index of heat treatment, HMF is also considered as potentially carcinogenic to humans.
3. The aerobic oxidation of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural, a versatile biomass-derived chemical, is examined in water with a titania-supported gold-nanoparticle catalyst at ambient temperature (30 ℃).
1. 5-Isopropyl-2-methylphenol presents anxiolytic effects.
2. 5-Isopropyl-2-methylphenol presents antinociceptive activity.
3. 5-Isopropyl-2-methylphenol presents antidepressant effects, seems to be dependent on its interaction with the dopaminergic system, but not with the serotonergic and noradrenergic systems.
1. 6,7,4'-Trihydroxyisoflavone has antioxidant activity.
2. 6,7,4'-Trihydroxyisoflavone, is a novel inhibitor of PKCα in suppressing solar UV-induced matrix metalloproteinase 1.
3. 6,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavone, suppresses adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes via ATP-competitive inhibition of PI3K.
4. 6,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavone inhibits HCT-116 human colon cancer cell proliferation by targeting CDK1 and CDK2.
6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin(Esculetin) has various biological and pharmaceutical properties including anti-edema, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, hepatoprotective, anti-osteoarthritis and anti-rheumatoid arthritis effects. It inhibits lipoxygenases (LOs), p42/44 MAPK activation, PI3-kinase activation, as well as NF-kappaB and AP-1 activation, it exhibits competitive inhibition against the oxidation of 3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)- alanine by mushroom, the IC50 value of is 43 microM.
1. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has antimicrobial activity .
2. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has anti-bacteria activity against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria.